Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In some spare time, I began my lovely foray in quarter scale miniatures!

Well, I have been busy lately, quite busy! I am still of course making new types of foods, but also trying to get some inventory built up for the June 9, 2012 INDIEana Handicraft Exchange. I love putting a tile full of donuts into a tiny oven... It is so cute!

A large bit of progress I have had lately, finally, is with plates! I have known from the beginning that I would need to figure out how to make nice looking tableware for myself (rather than purchasing pre-made from another source). And by-golly, I have finally made a few plates that actually look like plates, and not like a floppy misshapen Frisbee. 

I have also tried out croissants again, and they have improved since the last time I made them:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment